- In this article:
The Document Manager displays all documents sorted by date modified. You can change the order and sorting by clicking on the heading of a column. Besides, you can change the search results by entering some free text, selecting the owner of the document or the category which the document should have (take a look at the fields above the table).
The user may not be able to see all documents due to lack of permissions. Also a document may be search disabled. How permissions affect you can read in the article Access Control.
In order to create a new document, you have to:
- Click + button.
- In the open window, select the document type and click Ok.
- Choose a profile (more details here) or a document id/alias that will be inherited for the current document and click Create.
- Click Ok after filling in the required fields in the page info.
To edit a document, you have to move the mouse over the document and click that appears.
To copy a document, you have to move the mouse over the document and click that appears.
In order to remove documents or put it in the waste basket, you have to:
- Enable Remove switch button.
- Select the necessary documents.
- Click Actions and select the desired action.
See more information in Deletion and Waste Basket article.